What is royal jelly
Royal jelly, also known as royal jelly, bee jelly, and royal jelly, is the precious serum that young worker bees eat pollen, digest and absorb in the body, and then secrete from the royal jelly glands on the head of the worker bees. Royal jelly has a high protein content, and the essential amino acids needed by the human body are also present, and its nutrient density is higher than that of honey. Royal jelly can promote human growth and development, prolong life, improve appetite, and enhance human metabolism and hematopoietic function.
Shaanxi Rainwood Biotech Co., Ltd. have professional production of Royal Jelly and other products for 15 years, is recognized as a professional plant extract manufacturers
Now, let us have a brief understanding of royal jelly!
- Royal jelly tastes very unique
Fresh royal jelly is a viscous slurry with a shiny feeling, and its color is milky white, light yellow or reddish. The entrance has a sour, astringent, pungent, and spicy taste, and the aftertaste is slightly sweet.
- High nutritional value and obvious multiple effects
It is rich in more than 30 kinds of nutrients such as royal jelly acid, protein, amino acid, etc. It is recognized as \”the source of longevity\”. It has complete nutrients and can provide comprehensive nutrition to the human body, strengthen the body\’s immunity, adjust the endocrine function, and make the whole body Get renewed, thereby delaying the aging of the human body.
It can also prevent and treat many common diseases and frequently-occurring diseases, such as hypertension, arteriosclerosis, coronary heart disease, diabetes, etc., and improve the health of middle-aged and elderly people. These are all mechanisms of delaying aging.
- Only royal jelly is rich in royal jelly acid
Royal jelly has comprehensive nutrition. Royal jelly acid is the most important one. It is also a naturally occurring organic acid only found in royal jelly so far. It has good antibacterial and immune-strengthening functions.
The content of royal jelly acid in royal jelly is also very high, about 2.05 grams of royal jelly acid per 100 grams. Royal jelly is also the only pure natural fetal-grade nutritious food in the world that can be directly consumed by humans. It has the characteristics of fetal-grade nutritious food that is extremely easy to digest and absorb and promote metabolism.
- Refrigeration at low temperature to keep the active ingredients
Refrigeration at low temperature in the refrigerator prevents the nutrition of royal jelly from being lost and degenerate, and can well maintain the biological activity of royal jelly. And the frozen royal jelly tastes better when eaten.
- The effect of sublingual oral administration is better
It is best to put royal jelly under the tongue and swallow it slowly, because there are many capillaries under the tongue, which is more conducive to human absorption.
10 functions and effects of royal jelly
Nutritionists believe that fresh royal jelly is the only super nutritious food in the world that can be directly consumed by humans with high active ingredients. The medical professionals in the United States, Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Japan and other countries have summarized the ten major effects of royal jelly:
- Royal jelly contains acetylcholine, which can restore the autonomic nervous system to normal, and has a significant effect on the treatment of cardiovascular diseases;
- Royal jelly is rich in VB and excellent protein, especially royal jelly acid with strong bactericidal power, so it is a good medicine for cancer treatment;
- Royal jelly has a blood-increasing effect, which can improve blood cells, promote growth and improve disease resistance for developing children;
- The pantothenic acid in royal jelly is rich in active substances, which can improve the symptoms of rheumatism and arthritis;
- Royal jelly contains insulin, which has special effects on diabetes;
- Royal jelly can strengthen the function of the accessory kidney cortex, regulate human hormones, and promote the recovery of diencephalon cells, which is beneficial to the treatment of menopausal disorders and prostate inflammation;
- Royal jelly can enhance the basic physical strength of the human body, activate the aging tissues of the human body, have a good appetite, increase energy, and look good after taking it;
- Peptides and proteins contained in royal jelly can promote intellectual development, so taking it can improve memory;
- Royal jelly contains protein balm, which circulates throughout the body with the blood after taking it, helps the skin and muscle tissue function to restore vitality, and has a significant effect on the treatment of burns;
- Royal jelly contains a variety of inorganic salts, which can promote the liberation of liver sugar and increase metabolism, so it can beautify and eliminate wrinkles.
Rainwood BIO-committed to plant extract research and development, has more than 15 years experience, certified with ISO9001, ISO22000, KOSHER, HALAL, ORGANIC CERTIFICATE. You will get the cheapest price and best quality from us. Welcome for your inquiry.
Four misunderstandings in the use of royal jelly
- Royal jelly is an advanced nutrient secreted by the queen bee.
Many people take the name royal jelly out of context and think that royal jelly is the nutrient secreted by the queen bee, but this is not the case. Royal jelly is an advanced nutrient, but it is not secreted by the queen bee. It is the secretion of the pharyngeal glands of the young worker bees that nurture larvae in the bee nest. It is also the queen\’s lifelong food.
- Royal jelly and honey are a kind of substance.
\”Isn\’t royal jelly just the extract of honey?\” This is the wrong view of people on royal jelly. Honey is a sweet substance brewed by honeybees from nectar secreted by the nectar glands of plants, while royal jelly is a kind of milk secreted by young bees after eating pollen. This milk is like mammal milk and has high nutritional value and immunity. It is functional and contains extremely high longevity factors.
- Royal Jelly is the same as Royal Jelly Oral Liquid.
Many people will buy ginseng royal jelly oral liquid to honor the elderly, and they value the health benefits of royal jelly. However, the difference between ginseng royal jelly oral liquid and royal jelly is not clear. Ginseng Royal Jelly Oral Liquid is an oral liquid added with royal jelly. The nutritional value of royal jelly is very different from that of pure royal jelly, and it is far less high in nutritional value than royal jelly.
- Royal jelly is sweet.
Many people have never eaten royal jelly and are not familiar with royal jelly. They bring their knowledge of honey to royal jelly. It is believed that royal jelly is also sweet. But this is not the case. Royal jelly is very unique.
How to eat royal jelly
Time: usually 30 minutes to 1 hour before breakfast, 30 minutes before going to bed at night, and once in the morning and evening.
How to eat it: It is best to put royal jelly in the mouth and swallow it slowly so that the body can fully absorb it. Do not take it with hot boiled water, otherwise a large amount of nutrients will be lost when exposed to heat. If you don\’t adapt to the taste of royal jelly, you can use 2 parts of honey, mix 1 part of royal jelly with warm water, or eat together with honey bee pollen.
Consumption: 10 grams per day for people under 35 years of age, 15-20 grams per day for middle-aged and elderly health care, about 5 grams per day for first-time users, and for people with common diseases after no discomfort, the dose can be increased for 15 per day. -20 grams, 25-30 grams daily for severe and intractable diseases, long-term persistence is not appropriate, intermittent use may not achieve the desired effect.
Precautions for taking royal jelly
- Elderly people with weak physique and severe illness can increase it appropriately. When the dose is increased, side effects will not occur; high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia, coronary heart disease and other cardiovascular diseases, it is best to choose to take it in the morning, or Take it 2-3 hours before going to bed at night.
- Anyone who has eaten royal jelly knows that the taste of royal jelly is special, and it tastes a bit spicy in the throat. In order to improve the taste and the nutrients in the temperature, you can take 1000 grams of fresh honey and mix with 100-200 royal jelly Stir evenly. When taking it, take an appropriate amount of 2-5 grams of fresh royal jelly and slowly swallow it. The effect is obvious; the rest can be stored in the refrigerator, and then taken out when eating.
- If the purpose of taking it is for health care, then you can take 1000g of pure natural honey, heat 100-200g of fresh royal jelly, stir it thoroughly, put it in the refrigerator, 1-2 times a day, 20g each time, use warm Take it with boiling water or take it.
- If it is for the purpose of curing diseases, take 1000 grams of honey, add 300-500 grams of royal jelly, and then take about 30 grams each time and take it with warm water.
Who can not eat royal jelly?
- Since royal jelly is hot, people who get irritated or whose body is hot should pay attention to restraining the consumption when eating. It is best to choose a small amount and then take it according to the normal dosage. .
- Anyone needs to understand their physique before taking royal jelly. Because royal jelly contains heterogeneous proteins and melittin derived from pollen, some people are allergic to it, so you should pay attention when taking it. People with allergies should avoid eating it.
- Patients with hypoglycemia are not allowed to consume royal jelly. Because the insulin-like substances in royal jelly can enhance the hypoglycemic effect of insulin in the human body, it will aggravate the occurrence of hypoglycemia.
- Children and teenagers with normal growth and development are not suitable for taking royal jelly, because royal jelly contains certain hormones, children and children taking it can easily promote the development of sexual organs, leading to precocious puberty.
- People with weak body, loose stools and diarrhea are not suitable for taking royal jelly.