Red Wine Polyphenols, also known as red grape polyphenols, are extracted from red wine, which is commonly known as red wine. There are more than 50 kinds of polyphenol compounds in red wine, which are the substances with the most types of antioxidants and the widest range of antioxidants found so far.
- Polyphenols exist in a large class of compounds in several fruits and have strong antioxidant capacity. The main sources are tea, grapes, olives, red wine, chocolate, cocoa, etc., so there are tea polyphenols, grape polyphenols, and olives. Phenol, red wine polyphenol, chocolate polyphenol, cocoa polyphenol.
- Grapes contain a considerable amount of polyphenols, so their extracts have obvious antioxidant effects; after being fermented into wine, the content of polyphenols is increased, the ingredients are more stable, and the antioxidant capacity is greatly improved.
- There are more than 50 kinds of polyphenol compounds in red wine, which are the substances with the most types of antioxidants and the widest range of antioxidants found so far.
What are the benefits of red wine polyphenols for the skin
- Fight against the invasion of reactive oxygen species and maintain the integrity of cell membrane and skin structure.
- Inhibit collagen decomposing enzymes and other types of decomposing enzymes, anti-aging skin.
- Reduce inflammation caused by skin irritation.
- Inhibit tyrosinase activity, reduce melanin production, and brighten skin.
- Maintain vascular tension, prevent varicose blood vessels, promote fat and carbohydrate metabolism, and eliminate cellulite.
The amazing antioxidant properties of red wine polyphenols
- Red wine contains the most polyphenols, such as gallic acid, catechins, quercetone, proanthocyanidins, resveratrol, etc., all of which have antioxidant effects, which are 50 times that of vitamin E and are of vitamin C 25 times. From the perspective of skin care, resveratrol has good moisturizing properties and anti-inflammatory effects. It can also delay the aging process of skin cells, even inhibit the activity of tyrosinase and reduce the formation of melanin.
- Proanthocyanidins, another important polyphenol substance in red wine, not only has strong antioxidant function, but also can reduce the damage of ultraviolet rays and prevent collagen and elastic fibers from being damaged. As for the well-known catechins, they can also reduce the damage and inflammation caused by ultraviolet rays, and inhibit collagen decomposing enzymes to protect collagen from damage.
Shaanxi Ronchn Biotech is dedicated to herbal extract industry，In this field not only have rich experience, also have a good reputation. Its aim is to create a health care raw material brand that everyone can rest assured, to solve your choice of trouble!