Biotin, also known as vitamin H and coenzyme R, is a water-soluble vitamin and also belongs to the vitamin B family, B7. It is a necessary substance for the synthesis of vitamin C and an indispensable substance for the normal metabolism of fat and protein. It is a nutrient necessary to maintain the human body\’s natural growth, development and normal human function and health. Biotin is one of the B vitamins, also known as vitamin H, vitamin B7, Coenzyme R and so on. It is a factor found in the liver that can prevent hair loss and skin damage induced by feeding raw egg protein during the study of yeast growth factor and rhizobia growth and respiration promotion factors in the 1930s. Biotin is a member of the water-soluble vitamin B group. It is more abundant in liver, kidney, yeast, and milk, and is an important factor for organisms to fix carbon dioxide. It is easy to combine with a protein in chicken egg white. A large amount of raw protein can hinder the absorption of biotin and cause biotin deficiency, such as hair removal, weight loss, dermatitis, etc. Biotin plays an important role in biochemical reaction pathways such as fat synthesis and glycogenogenesis. Biotin is the savior of the bald family. It not only prevents hair loss and light on the top of the head, but also prevents the gray hair of young people, which is common in modern people. It also plays an important role in maintaining skin health. As for the effect of stabilizing the nervous system, it has not yet been confirmed, but it does help melancholy and insomnia. Biotin is a coenzyme for a variety of carboxylase enzymes and acts as a CO2 carrier in the carboxylase reaction.
- Help the normal synthesis and metabolism of fat, glycogen and amino acids in the human body;
- Promote the normal operation and growth of sweat glands, nerve tissue, bone marrow, male gonads, skin and hair, and relieve symptoms of eczema and dermatitis;
- Prevent gray hair and hair loss, help treat baldness;
- Relieve muscle pain;
- Promote urea synthesis and excretion, purine synthesis and oleic acid biosynthesis.
- It is used to treat diseases such as arteriosclerosis, stroke, lipid metabolism disorders, hypertension, coronary heart disease and blood circulation disorders.
Those who eat delicious raw eggs and drink alcohol need to supplement biotin; those who take antibiotics or sulfa drugs should consume at least 25 μg a day; men with thinning hair (male food) consume biotin, which has a significant effect on preventing hair loss; The element will be obviously lost and should be supplemented reasonably under the guidance of a doctor
Manifestations of lack of biotin
- Lack of biotin causes increased dandruff, easy hair loss, and juvenile gray hair;
- Lack of biotin can cause dull complexion, blue complexion and dermatitis;
- Lack of biotin can easily lead to neurological symptoms such as depression, insomnia, and easy dozing off;
- Lack of biotin can make you tired, lazy and weak, and muscle pain
Biotin is one of our hot sell product. Are you worried that you can’t find good Biotin? From today onwards, you don’t have to worry about that anymore.
Shaanxi Ronchn Biotech is dedicated to this industry，In this field not only have rich experience, also have a good reputation. Its aim is to create a health care raw material brand that everyone can rest assured, to solve your choice of trouble!