South African nightshade, also known as Indian Ginseng, is a 3,000-year-old common medicinal plant of Ayurveda’s medicine in history of India. It is classified as an adaptogen and is known to have significant antioxidant and immune-boosting properties. It has been used by the Indian people as an important medicine to induce sleep, nourish and strengthen the body, and cure various diseases.
Shaanxi Rainwood Biotech Co., Ltd. have professional production of Ashwagandha
and other products for 15 years, is recognized as a professional plant extract manufacturers
2021, Shaanxi Rainwood Biotech Co. , Ltd. has exported 15 tons of it to South Africa, specializing in the production of South Africa’s drunken eggplant extract, and has been working for 15 years to develop more efficient products such as drunken eggplant extract from South Africa, is a professional manufacturer and exporter of plant extracts.
The roots of the South African nightshade have been used to treat arthritis, constipation, insomnia, skin conditions, gastrointestinal problems, diabetes, fever, snakebites, memory loss, and more. Modern scientific research shows that, the active components, such as lactone, alkaloids and steroids, also have many physiological functions, such as anti-inflammation, anti-oxidation, relieving stress, enhancing immunity, improving memory, improving cognition and anti-cancer. Also known as APHRODISIAC, similar plants are Maka, Ginseng, acanthopanax senticosus and Rhodiola, Natural Aphrodisiac, testosterone enhancers, effective regulation of low libido and erectile dysfunction, enhance sexual performance. Nourish and strengthen the body, restore energy, enhance immunity and sexual ability.
South African drunk eggplant contains alkaloid, steroid lactone, South African drunk eggplant lactone and iron, alkaloid has the function of calming pain, lowering blood pressure, drunk eggplant lactone anti-inflammatory effect can inhibit the growth of cancer cells, can also be used for chronic inflammation such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, reduce leucorrhea, improve sexual function. The South African nightshade extract, when combined with other aphrodisiacs such as Mocha, turnip, Guarana, Kava root and Chinese epimedium, can be processed into a erectile dysfunction drug. It is understood that there are at least dozens of “Natural Viagra”products on the US market, the vast majority of which contain indian-exported South African nightshade extract, which are selling well in the market. It also has an excellent sedative effect and is used to induce sleep. If it’s anxiety, insomnia, depression, etc. , they sleep well after taking it, better than anti-anxiety or anti-depression drugs.
Herbal remedies in India are mainly used to nourish and strengthen the body, and in Indian medicine as Ginseng is used in Chinese herbs, it can improve vitality, especially when overworked or mentally fatigued, to restore energy, chronic fatigue syndrome has a significant role. Potential benefits that have been demonstrated by modern science include: Anti Anxiety, improvement of hypertension/hyperlipidemia/chest pain/coronary heart disease, protection of nerves and memory, and anti cancer. Many people now live and work in an all-weather situation, so they are more or less under pressure from different aspects as a solution to relieve pressure and help sleep, this has contributed to the surge in demand for such adaptive raw materials. Aubergine root is considered an adaptor in Indian medicine because it helps your body adapt. Can moderate the pressure level, as well as strengthen the immune system. In the Western world, this is the most often taken to relieve stress and help sleep. Research has shown that it reduces anxiety and depression. It is good for many parts of the body such as the thyroid, brain and immune system. Adding this herb to your diet every day can help boost your energy levels and give you more energy for the rest of the day!
5 benefits of the South African nightshade
(1) thyroid enhancement one of the main benefits of the South African nightshade is that it stimulates the thyroid gland to help it function. The South African nightshade may also have effects on both over active and under active thyroid disease. A study published in the Journal of Alternative and complementary medicine suggests that the South African nightshade may help normalize thyroid function in hypothyroidism patients (Sharma et Al. , 2018) . The number of studies on the effects of South African nightshade on hyperthyroidism is small, but it also suggests that the herb may help stabilize the thyroid system. The thyroid gland is an important endocrine gland of the human body. The biologically active Thyroid hormone secreted into the blood are thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3) , they are widely involved in regulating the growth and development of the body, the metabolism of the three major substances and other functional activities. HYPOTHYROIDISM or hyperthyroidism, it will affect the reproductive function, sperm production disorders, sexual dysfunction, but also there will be hypoactive, impotence and other symptoms. Not only does it balance the adrenal glands, but clinical trials have found it reduces TSH and raises thyroid hormones T3 and T4, which are known to improve hypothyroidism.
(2) reducing stress and anxiety disorders, which are defined primarily as excessive worry, disgust, and fear of things in an environment, are estimated to be prevalent in about 20% of men and 30% of women, common types of anxiety include panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, Social anxiety disorder, Agoraphobia, generalized anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, etc. . A systematic review of the literature indicates that Indian Ginseng significantly improves anxiety and stress scale scores compared to placebo. This may be one of the more well-known benefits of the South African nightshade, which helps control cortisol and keep you calm throughout the day. A 2012 study in the Indian Medical Journal found that South African nightshade “Improves one’s resistance to the effects of stress”and helps you stay calm under high levels of stress (Kapoor et Al. 2012) . Inebriated nightshade, which lowers cortisol, is ideal for social anxiety and adrenal stress caused by fast-paced work, which is one of the causes of insomnia. If you’re also affected by your work and social life, the South African nightshade is for you. What’s particularly interesting is that hypothyroidism can actually affect sleep, and stress itself can lead to thyroid dysfunction. Male friends in the state of long-term mental stress, easy to cause hormone secretion is not normal, in addition, long-term stay up late will also cause endocrine disorders. Not only that, if the men’s diet is not regular, such as eating some spicy and stimulating food, alcohol, overeating, it will also lead to endocrine disorders infertility.
（3）helping the body detoxify the South African nightshade may help prevent certain diseases. It is thought to help prevent oxidation and detoxify and may therefore protect the body from infection.
Shaanxi Rainwood Biotech Co., Ltd. is committed to the research and development of plant extracts. It has more than 15 years of experience in the export of plant extracts and has passed the ISO9001, ISO 22000, KOSHER, HALA organic certification. You will get the cheapest price and best quality from us, welcome to inquire.
improving memory and brain cell function stress sources in life can damage our bodies and, over time, damage our nervous systems, so it may be beneficial to use the South African nightshade as a natural stress reliever. But more importantly, the detox enzymes contained in the plant may help prevent damage from free radicals, chemicals that speed up aging and body wear and tear. In addition, in one study, the South African drunk eggplant was shown to improve memory and cognitive function in adults over an eight-week period.
stimulation of the immune system as an adaptor, Aubergine may help reduce inflammation in the body and help the immune system function properly. It may improve white blood cell counts, and some studies suggest it may help increase production of IMMUNOGLOBULINS. IMMUNOGLOBULINS are antibodies against diseases of the immune system, and aubergines may help the body naturally make more of these antibodies, which are beneficial to health.
What are the main uses of South African nightshade in South Africa?
(1) South African nightshade is used to treat diabetes, arthritis, liver disease, and cerebellar Ataxia. It has been successfully used to treat and reduce symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. The biggest benefit of the South African nightshade is its anti-inflammatory properties, including FIBROMYALGIA, or other such chronic muscle and joint pain and inflammation:. . The South African drunk eggplant lowers cholesterol and lowers blood pressure. It is even hoped as a supplement to some cancers that it may help alleviate immunosuppression.
(2)Aubergine also has strong neuroprotective properties. It acts as an antioxidant, repelling free radicals and preventing them from damaging brain and organ cells. It can significantly improve mood and concentration, especially in people with cognitive or emotional imbalances. Those who are clinically diagnosed with depression or anxiety stand to benefit substantially from the underlying Gaba antianxiety effect because it blocks the stress response and induces it in roughly the same way. South African nightshade is also working to reduce the symptoms of Adhd. Even in a healthy mind, it can help soothe the nerves, and recently US researchers found that the South African nightshade also has an excellent sedative effect, at present, the natural sleeping products produced by American manufacturers are mainly composed of South African drunk eggplant extract.
(3) other health requirements include support for liver health, reduction of Tumor Weight, treatment of inflammation, and use to slow down aging. It also has a thyroid stimulating effect. Thyroid hormone has been shown to increase T4 levels by 60% in mice. By increasing thyroid activity, it improves metabolism, improves energy levels, and may promote weight loss.
(4) It can increase libido. For centuries, South African nightshade has been used as an APHRODISIAC. South African nightshade is sometimes used as an APHRODISIAC. For healthy couples, the likelihood of getting pregnant during each reproductive cycle is about 25 percent, while the cumulative chance of getting pregnant in the first year is about 84 percent, which is about 80 percent of the chances of getting pregnant during normal sex without contraception. When you are unable to conceive for more than a year, you need to be sure of your infertility. According to the survey, infertility prevalence rate of about 15% , male factor accounted for 40% to 50% , the common causes are abnormal sperm morphology, reproductive system infections, orchitis, cryptorchidism, Varicocele, a control study points out, in addition to improving sperm count, semen volume and motility, Indian GINSENG also increases serum levels of testosterone and Lutropin Alfa, which may be positive for infertility.